Types of information collected and held
“Personal information” about you is information or an opinion about you or which is reasonably identifiable as you, whether or not the information or opinion is true and whether or not the information is recorded in a material form.
The types of personal information that we collect and hold includes:
- Your name
- Your email address, website, telephone number, fax number and skype details
- Your social media contact details
- Any correspondence with you, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including email
- Other information required to adequately provide our services to you.
How we collect and hold personal information
Evergreen collects your personal information that you voluntarily and knowingly provide when:
- You complete our client information form
- You submit your details to us via our website as www.evergreenprofit.com
- You contact Evergreen in order to make an enquiry about Evergreen or our services, or
- You register to use our services online at www.evergreenprofit.com
We may collect some of your personal information from third parties, such as resellers or 3rd party apps.
Evergreen holds your personal information in electronic files.
Evergreen takes reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information is kept secure in accordance with reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. However, for personal information collected online or stored in electronic databases, you acknowledge that no security system is impenetrable and that the security of those databases can never be guaranteed. Evergreen also cannot guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the internet. Accordingly, any personal information or other information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information and we ensure that there are various security protections in place, including encryption of sensitive information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Technology.
Purpose for which we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information
Evergreen will use or disclose your personal information only for the purpose (the “primary purpose”) for which you provide it to us, which may include:
- to provide you with any services or goods that you may request;
- to respond to any query or complaint that you may make;
- for internal administration and quality control purposes;
- for promotional emails. If at any time you wish to stop receiving such correspondence, please email us at [email protected]
We may also use or disclose your personal information if required or authorised by law or a court/tribunal order.
Access to and correction of Personal Information
Evergreen will take reasonable steps to ensure any personal information we collect is up-to-date, complete and accurate. We will also take reasonable steps to ensure that any personal information that we use or disclose is up-to-date, complete, accurate and relevant.
You may request access to your personal information that we hold, and you may seek the correction of such information by contacting Justin Meadows on 1300 644 430 or by emailing [email protected]
Credit Card payments
We do note permanently store any Credit Card details. Any credit card information is passed on and protected by our e-commerce merchants. These are third party applications who have their own privacy policies.
Complaints about a privacy breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles, you may direct your complaint to Justin Meadows via phone or email as set out above. He will review your complaint and liaise with you directly to resolve your complaint.