Invoices will be generated and sent in advance on the 1st of each month, Payment is required within 7 days of the invoice being generated. Unless automatic credit card subscription has been setup, in which case it will recur from the date of sign up.
An initial 50% deposit will be required before we commence work on this project. The final 50% will be due before the approved website is taken live.
We reserve the right to collect on the outstanding balance even if the website has not yet been approved to go live, under the following conditions:
- the project is delayed beyond 30 days from the expected go live date,
- this delay is for reasons outside our control (Client delays in approval, feedback, final content or design changes),
- and providing we have completed all the work required on schedule as far as we are able.
We guarantee to complete the development to your detailed specifications, and that if any part is not compliant with your initial specifications, we will continue to work on the development at no extra cost until we meet the specifications. This does not include any changes to the brief made after the project has been undertaken.
Any changes to the scope or designs submitted which will alter the time or work hours required to complete the project will be reviewed upon submission. You will be notified straight away that the requested change is deemed outside the scope. Along with the notification will be a revised quote for the changes for you to approve before we go ahead with the revised scope. If this is deemed unacceptable we can discuss alternative solutions.
All domain names are legally owned by the Client. All domain name registrations are subject to availability and registration rules. The Client manages their domain(s) and payment of fees.
We agree at all times during or after your engagement with you, the Client:
- to refrain from directly or indirectly disclosing to a third party Confidential Information except in the proper course of carrying out our duties;
- to not make use of any Confidential Information except in the proper performance of our duties;
- to keep confidential all Client Confidential Information; and
- to comply with the terms of this Agreement unless otherwise required by applicable laws or regulations.
- notify the Client immediately if we become aware of a potential or actual breach of this Agreement or any unauthorised disclosure of Confidential Information;
- immediately take all steps reasonably required to prevent or stop the potential or actual breach of this Agreement or any unauthorised disclosure of Confidential Information; and
- comply with any direction issued by the Client and provide any assistance reasonably requested from time to time regarding enforcement of this document or any unauthorised disclosure of Confidential Information.
Intellectual property rights
Evergreen Profit assigns to you any and all Intellectual Property whatsoever created during the term of this Agreement, in whatever media it is stored (Materials), on payment of the Fees and Expenses, and will do anything and execute any and all documents as requested by the Client in order to give effect to this obligation.